Veritium Research specializes in the design and layout of high-performance printed circuit boards (PCB). Our multidisciplinary team has decades of design experience and utilize high-end software programs and leading edge hardware to realize designs.
The team has worked with hundreds of companies of varying sizes ranging from just a few employees to those with thousands of employees. Our capabilities encompass the full design flow from start to finish including schematic capture, component library development, data base construction and verification, netlist checking and verification which complement the PCB layout process. We have familiarity with almost all technology types used in many fields including military, medical, aerospace, commercial, and industrial. All layouts are hand routed without the use of auto-routers for a much cleaner better performing design.
With many decades of combined design experience, our design team has the ability to focus their attention on details and quality to support projects of any size and complexity. We appreciate the importance of customer service in this ever-changing environment and strive to become a value added and seamless extension to your company’s engineering team. Our experience in large complex, rules driven designs allows us to support the engineers in translating their electrical schematics into physical board layouts that can be readily fabricated, assembled, and tested.
- Rules Driven Designs (Constraint Manager, Constraint Editor)
- Schematic and CAD Library Creation and Maintenance
- Signal Integrity / Design Verification
- High Speed Backplane / Midplane Design
- Single Ended and Differential Controlled Impedance Design
- Design for Manufacture / Test / Assembly
- Micro BGA / Micro Via / Blind & Buried Vias
- Full Documentation Package Creation including artwork, Gerbers, drill and fabrication drawing, generation of DXF/IGES/IPCD350/PDF files, etc.
- 24 / 7 Design Support
- Turnkey Design Support
- Schematic Capture using Pads PowerLogic or OrCAD
- PCB Design using Pads PowerPCB
- Manual Routing is our specialty
- Auto-routing is available upon request
- Gerber Editing using CAM350
- Gerber to Pads PowerPCB Conversion